I have asked dozens of people over the years if there was actually a name for these. These are the posters that are usually in a two sided triangle stand and they slip in from the top for display on the sidewalk. I hope that makes sense.
I have one that is music related but I want to be sure the terinology is correct. Maybe my subject line is good enough?

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.