Hi Guys,

I've disabled Safe Search since the beginning, but while browsing some Posters I've noticed some blurred images. On the Poster entry it tells me: " This item has been marked as sensitive, adult or nsfw. You have enabled sensitive content (change your settings)."

I should be able to see them while browsing with safe search disabled, right?

PS.:
Is there a bugtracker, where users can open a ticket?

Also: how do Posters get flagged as sensitive? This Manowar Poster has the flag, but certainly is not sensitive at all (Just plain pics of the bandmembers, the logo and some text).

Drake_Rubicon wrote:

I should be able to see them while browsing with safe search disabled, right?

Yes, if you have unchecked safe search and are logged in, submissions marked as sensitive should not be blurred. https://posters.discogs.com/my/settings
Is this not working as expected?

PS.:
Is there a bugtracker, where users can open a ticket?

The forums are the best way to submit these currently or the help and support center (found in the footer)

Drake_Rubicon wrote:

Also: how do Posters get flagged as sensitive? This Manowar Poster has the flag, but certainly is not sensitive at all (Just plain pics of the bandmembers, the logo and some text).

Marking posters as sensitive is done in the submission form, there is a checkbox for it down near the bottom. I have unmarked the Manowar poster you mention, as it isn't sensitive at all

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.